Swindon Arts Centre was opened officially on Saturday 1 September 1956, by The Worshipful the Mayor, Alderman N V Toze and Dr. Wyn Griffith, vice-chairman of the Arts Council of Great Britain.
Before this there was an Arts Centre situated in the former Methodist Hall in the town centre, some ten years earlier.
SWINDON ARTS CENTER
Swindon SN1 4BJ
Phone 01793 524481